Book Sale – Sunday 29 September
We will be at the Vibe Bar in Brick Lane again. The sale will take place from 11am to 3pm, but if you are able to come and help, we will be there from 10am to 4pm or so, setting up and clearing away any unsold books.
Street Collection – Saturday 12 October 2013
We will be collecting around Tower Hill station. Exact timings to be confirmed.
Write for Rights campaign
The usual annual UK-wide greetings card writing action. Preferred date would be Saturday 7 December, but the date, like the venue, is not yet confirmed.
The September to November group meetings are at slightly unusual times and locations:
- Tuesday 24 September – from 7pm at Human Rights Action Centre in Shoreditch. To organise and price books.
- Please not that there will be no meeting on 17 September!
- Sunday 13 October – Kahaila Café, 135 Brick Lane, 10:30 to 12:00.
- Tuesday 22 October – Our usual venue at Cable Street, 8pm
- Sunday 10 November – Kahaila Café, 10:30 to 12:00.
- Tuesday 26 November – Cable Street, 8pm
More details on all of the events will follow as it gets confirmed. Keep an eye on the blog, Twitter, Facebook, or the group email list.